Headlines News :
Home » » Sample resignation letter (your choice)

Sample resignation letter (your choice)

Written By Unknown on Friday 18 October 2013 | 22:15

Resignation letter is a letter of application to the boss to resign from his job. Letter missive categorized as (Informal Letter) is required before any contract for work.

It should be remembered, resign letter is only meant for you "really" want to step down from the job. If not considered mature, then do not ever intend to write this letter .. (already difficult writing job applications, but resigned uhuuiiii...?)

Obviously, resign letter is not a love letter: this letter is not even english poetry; Hmm .. to mate the students who are looking for this example resign letter; please learn for example here. Do not forget to learn writing format.


Only direct example of this resignation letter:

Contoh Surat Pengunduran Diri Formal & Singkat
Dear (Tulis : Nama Penerima)
As required by my contract of employment, I hereby give you (Tulis: batas akhir keluar dari perusahaan, misalnya one, two) weeks' notice of my intention to leave my position as (Tulis : Jabatan di tempat kerja).
I wish both of you and (Tulis : Nama Nama Boss) every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.
Yours sincerely,
(Tanda Tangan Anda)
TERJEMAHAN dalam Bahasa Indonesia
Yang Terhormat (Nama Penerima)
Seperti disebutkan dalam kontrak kerja, dengan ini saya memberitahukan keinginan saya untuk mengundurkan diri dalam dua minggu nanti dari jabatan saya sebagai (nama jabatan).
Saya berharap (nama pemimpin) dalam keadaan baik. Dan saya sangat berterimakasih kepada anda karena telah memberikan kesempatan sebagai bagian dari tim kerja anda.
Hormat saya
Tanda Tangan

Contoh Surat Pengunduran Diri "Pindah Perusahaan"

Dear (Tulis : Nama Penerima)
As required by my contract of employment, I hereby give you (Tulis: batas akhir keluar dari perusahaan) weeks' notice of my intention to leave my position as (Tulis : Jabatan anda di tempat kerja)
I have decided that it is time to move on and I have accepted a position elsewhere. This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration. However, I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my career.
Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.
I wish both of you and (Tulis : Nama Nama Boss) every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.
Your sincerely,
(Tanda tangan anda)
TERJEMAHAN DALAM BAHASA INDONESIA
Yang Terhormat (Nama Penerima)
Seperti disebutkan dalam kontrak kerja, dengan ini saya memberitahukan keinginan saya untuk mengundurkan diri dalam dua minggu nanti dari jabatan saya sebagai (nama jabatan).
Saya telah memutuskan bahwa inilah waktunya saya bergerak cepat; dan saya telah menerima pekerjaan di tempat lain. Ini bukan keputusan yang mudah dan saya telah mempertimbangkannya matang-matang. Akan tetapi, saya yakin bahwa pekerjaan baru saya nantinya akan membantu dalam mewujudkan keinginan-keinginan karir saya ke depan.
Mohon pastikan bahwa saya akan melakukan pekerjaan saya sebisa mungkin dalam membantu melancarkan proses kepindahan tanggung jawab saya sebelum pindah.
Saya berharap (nama pemimpin) dalam keadaan baik. Dan saya sangat berterimakasih kepada anda karena telah memberikan kesempatan sebagai bagian dari tim kerja anda.
Hormat saya
Tanda Tangan

Contoh Surat Pengunduran Diri "Melanjutkan Kuliah"

Dear (Tulis : Nama Penerima)
As required by my contract of employment, I hereby give you (Tulis: batas akhir keluar dari perusahaan) weeks' notice of my intention to leave my position as (Tulis : Jabatan anda di tempat kerja)
I have decided to realize my professional and personal goals by accepting a formal offer to study for a (Tulis : Jurusan Kuliah) in (Tulis : Nama Kampus). This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration but I believe it is an exciting step forward and one that I hope you will understand and support. Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.
Should you have any need for my skills in the area of (Tulis : Jurusan Kuliah), I would of course consider returning once I have completed my studies. In the meantime,  I wish both of you and (Tulis : Nama Nama Boss) every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.
Your sincerely,
(Tanda tangan anda)
Contoh Surat Pengunduran Diri "Alasan Sakit"

As required by my contract of employment, I hereby give you (Tulis: batas akhir keluar dari perusahaan) weeks' notice of my intention to leave my position as (Tulis : Jabatan anda di tempat kerja)
As you know, I have been very unwell for some time now and as a consequence, feel that I am unable to work for (Tulis : Jabatan kerja anda) any longer.
This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration but I believe it is an exciting step forward and one that I hope you will understand and support. Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.
I wish both of you and (Tulis : Nama Nama Boss) every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.
Your sincerely,
(Tanda tangan anda)
That's some sample resignation letter in English - resign letter. For example in the above letter that has not been translated into Indonesian, please ask your buddy who are proficient in English to translate it because I'm sure your friend is smarter than me, ok.

Hopefully resign letters examples above can give a better impact on the career of a worker ... :)

source : here 

I just ordinary blogger who love to learn and share knowledge and experience with others. Thanks a lot to the blog Indonesian-Herbal, this blog may also be useful for people in need. Please enter your email in the box below to get updates from this blog article. Greetings!.


Your information will not be shared. Ever.
Share this post :
 
Special Thanks To : Obat Indonesia | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. T11U (Tiloe Jungle) Medicinal Herbal! - All Rights Reserved
Template modif by Jasa Website Pangkalpinang Published by T11U
Proudly powered by Blogger
Join us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add us on G+ Subscribe to RSS